- Spidergoat-silk + human skin = (nearly) bulletproof flesh – Boing Boing
- "Jalila Essaïdi attempted to create bulletproof human skin by implanting transgenic spider-silk with human skin."
- Let’s give those a try | Flickr – Photo Sharing!
- Chinese sneakers. Build quality of a Soviet-era Škoda, but rather comfortable so far.
- Derek Powazek – “Nobody Uses Their Real Name” and Other Outdated Notions
- The Redditor
- HTML5 Rocks – How Browsers Work: Behind the Scenes of Modern Web Browsers
Ganz schicke Sache – Opera Unite, quasi ein Webbrowser mit integriertem Webserver. Etwas sehr gibt es auch für Nokia-Handies. Der erste Schritt zu einem nett cloud-igen Mesh, leider ist man (noch?) von Opera abhängig, was die URL angeht.
These are my links for May 14th through May 22nd:
- Making of Süsse Stuten 7 – Folge 2 – Tag 2 – Oh noez.
- [mobile] Ozone – Looks great!
- Spoiler Alert! Solving the Hidden Metapuzzle in Wired’s May Issue – Holy crap. I found a lot of the hints but didn't manage to solve one single puzzle.
- Textmate Bundles for Drupal | groups.drupal.org – I (heart) Textmate.
- – Now that looks very cool. I might use this for a mobile version of the EagleTweet page.
These are my links for March 19th through March 20th:
- Scott Adams Blog: Rule of Twelve – Oh, good to know.
- JeffCroft.com: A look at Foursquare and Gowalla – Two highly-anticipated, location-based, IRL-style “games” for iPhone were launched at South By Southwest Interactive this year, and I thought I’d take a few moments to report on my experiences with each one.
- EC2 for Poets (Scripting News) – I'll listen to it someday.
- Commentarii de bello Gallico – Wikisource – Hi omnes lingua, institutis, legibus inter se differunt.
- vowe dot net :: Obama’s Gift To British Prime Minister Rendered Useless By DRM – Prime Minister Gordon Brown, was recently given a gift of 25 DVDs of classic American movies by US President Barack Obama. When Brown sat down to watch one of them, he found he couldn't — because Obama had given him Region 1 DVDs, unplayable in Brown's Region 2 DVD player.
- – Go play Fantasy Football
- My Facebook, My Self – Turns out, the very perception of what is public versus what is private is a fundamentally generational conceit. It is also, as it happens, a visual one.
Gestern habe ich noch groß rumgetönt, wie schön stabil Flock bei mir läuft. Prompt stürzt er mir heute morgen im Dreivierteltakt ab.