- Raptor on Vimeo
- Is ‘conching’ the latest dolphin fad? (Wired UK)
- "Is 'conching' the latest dolphin fad?"
- The Daily What
- Uh, what?
- pimcore – Enterprise Content Management Framework
- Could Android ennui boost iPhone 5 sales? — Apple News, Tips and Reviews
- You think?
- Exquisite Tweets from @timoni, @waferbaby, @trampish, @ahemphill, @mediatemple, @marthakelly, @sampullara, @ThatAmySloan, @kevinmarks, @davidgropper
- Perfect Full Page Background Image | CSS-Tricks
- How to Punctuate Usernames on Sites Other Than Twitter
- Singlish, Subversion and the Singaporean Sitcom | Splitsider
- Flat, simple icons for interface design – Owltastic — writing about web design by Meagan Fisher
- Untitled (http://www.miltonglaser.com/pages/milton/essays/es3.html)
- RT @fraying: Your required reading for the day:
These are my links for January 6th through January 8th:
- Website Performance: What To Know and What You Can Do – Smashing Magazine – Website performance is a hugely important topic, so much so that the big companies of the Web are obsessed with it. For the Googles, Yahoos, Amazons and eBays, slow websites mean fewer users and less happy users and thus lost revenue and reputation.
- Felicia Day » Blog Archive » Disappointment – [..] the fact that they were interested in doing a piece about Twitter and New Media gave me hope that a magazine firmly in the “establishment” was interested in exploring the subject in a new light. And then during breakfast I saw some weird Twitter comments go by…and then I read the article…and oh, gosh. Really?!
I can’t tell you how many hours I had to resist rage Tweeting about this subject. The use of inane Twitter lingo like “Twilebrity”, “Tweeple” and “Twitformation Superhighway” (Oh God please stop) just signaled that the writer obviously wasn’t well-researched about the service, or the internet in general, really.
- Learning to Smoke – It's not permitted. It pisses people off. It makes you puke. It confuses you, and it brings clarity. It makes you an outcast, and it helps you meet wonderful strangers. Lessons from a man who did the unthinkable.
- How to say stupid things about social media – Criticising social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook is as pointless as knocking people who discuss the weather
- A Few Thoughts on the Nexus One – O’Reilly Radar – There will be many posts focusing on the look, feel, and features of the Nexus One, so I'm going to focus on what Android's latest incarnation says about the competitive landscape – what I've elsewhere called the war for the web.
These are my links for October 11th through October 13th:
- LIFE photo archive hosted by Google –
- – Oldie but goodie.
- Derek Powazek – Spammers, Evildoers, and Opportunists – Nice rant.
- js-hotkeys – Project Hosting on Google Code –
- HookPress for WordPress –
These are my links for March 17th through March 18th:
- /standard/incubator/library/Zend – Zend-Incubator
- Zend_Oauth – Pádraic Brady – Zend Framework Wiki – Oh, nice.
- Grepping life: [en] Trac on DreamHost in 5 minutes – How to install Trac on DreamHost – including svn-commit hook and everything. Dreamy.
- STS-119 – a set on Flickr – Wonderful.
- MTV: Madonna and Mick – Long live rock n’ roll. Always use condoms.