These are my links for May 5th through May 12th:
- Dominos Pizza – Why Everyone is in PR Now and Employee Engagement Matters | redcatco blog – PR is no longer about a few staff managing relationships with some journalists. PR is about every member of staff looking after relationships with the “Public” – the sea of people who are customers, prospects, suppliers, partners, potential future employees and friends and friends of friends of all of those.
- Why Circuit City Failed, and Why B&H Thrives – Many companies that have gone bust didn't die because of the recession. They failed for one reason: They treated customers poorly
- Stuart Jeffries on the revival of the exclamation mark | Books | The Guardian – Ha! Ha! Ha!!einself
- – Useful for quick UML diagrams.
- The Geospatial Revolution – Boing Boing – Cool links.