Things that happened this morning:
- I sent Poolie his birthday wishes one day too early.
- I managed to ram my left shoulder into the door frame of my bathroom door.1
- I made coffee, grabbed my bag and went to work.
- I realized in the car while already driving that I forgot my tumbler with the coffee at home. At this point I wasn’t too fazed with that – I could get some coffee on the way to work.
- Which made me realize that I could not feel my wallet at the usual space. I was not too worried, sometimes I chuck it into my bag, so I checked there.
- Digging through my bag I noticed something pretty important was missing: the MacBook, which I so very much need at work. So I turned around, drove back home and got all of this. Took me probably an extra 30 minutes.
How about your morning?
- Which is really difficult, because I have stuff standing there. I must have walked very askew for this to happen. ↩