I knew I’d not keep up regularly, so here is two weeks that feel like one big week anyway.
- Just before spring is officially starting, winter shows up again: it’s hardly ever warmer than 5°C and we even had snow on some days.
- Covid numbers are on the rise again, hooray. Time to fly to Mallorca and/or sue the government about the lockdown rules. Numpties.
- The government themselves are numpties, too, though. It would be nice to have some kind of vaccination timeline at least.
- When the pandemic started for good I quite enjoyed watching travel youtubers who were stuck somewhere. A year in, it’s not all that interesting anymore. Or even slightly annoying when they get back and fly all over the world to the countries that will still allow tourists.
- I don’t take enough naps. I think training myself to take 10–15 minute naps after lunch might help me be more awake in the afternoons.
- I’ve tried to change a few smaller things around here and ran into some Gutenberg-related fuckery again. I guess it is just not for me.
- I guess by now it would be safe to update my work MacBook to Big Sur. It works fine with my private one and I’m more or less running the same stuff on both.