Roomba and flowers.
I started the silly #100happydays challenge this week.
Tweet interesting stuff. Be an interesting person. Stop giving a shit. Why would you want to gain more followers? Gain some weight! Have a cake! Or two! And a bratwurst!
Ich bin ja der festen Ansicht, daß Jan Böhmermann einer der Guten im deutschen Fernsehen ist.
I have a ham radio.
The world did not end.
A few weeks ago, just before it was made available on the German Amazon store, I ordered a Kindle. The 3G model. Even though the 3G doesn’t work over here, as I only learned after buying it.
I’m not too sure anymore what finally made me do it – it was probably this article by Jeremy Keith – but either way, I have just one thing to say about the Kindle:
- I really enjoy everything Sriracha-based. #
- I could reset the Google accounts of hundreds of Polish Dominiks because they all put my address as alternative one. #
- I do not own any cargo pants. #
- I’m both fascinated and terrified by cephalopods. #
- If I were born as a girl, my parents would have called me Dorothea. #
- I never say no to ramen. #
- It takes a long time for me to reach flow and just a tiny thing to snap me out of it. #
- No matter what I’m doing at any time, I’d probably be happier building something out of Lego. #
- It has been too long since my last trip somewhere. #
- I would die without caffeinated drinks. #
- I don’t sleep enough. #
- Depeche Mode’s Enjoy The Silence makes me very melancholic. #
- Some people might be surprised but it doesn’t take much to make me happy. #
- Sometimes I dislike stuff solely based on the fact that I don’t want to be associated with people who like it. #
- I have a twitter account that does nothing but archive my often changing twitter bios. #
- I own a fedora and can *almost* convince myself that I don’t look like a douche when wearing it. #
- If I wouldn’t censor myself so heavily, this list would already be done. #
- I just had a good idea for point 38 but forgot about it again before writing it down. That happens all the time. #
- My favorite deadly sin is sloth. Some of the others are fun, too. #
- I really like watching my Roomba clean. Robots! The future! #
It just occurred to me – I can probably milk this for content for quite a while. There’s some meta-information to almost each of those facts that would make a nice blog post.