I really like the idea behind nownownow.com and this is my take on it.
I'm currently in Loerrach, Germany.
The last track I listened to was Maze by Juice WRLD.
The last thing I watched was WandaVision S01E08: Previously On.
Let’s see how long I can keep this up. This time. It’s not like I’ve tried before.
- My work/life balance is slowly getting better. It has been pretty messed up for the first 6 working weeks of this year and I’m not a fan.
- I helped my mother move this week. Turns out: after years of driving around in a tiny first-generation Smart and hardly driving any kind of car for the last 12 months, driving a small truck is quite something. Luckily I always erred on the size of caution, but still – I didn’t have the least bit of feeling for the size of that thing.
- Sometimes I miss the old Who Charted? podcast. I learned about a whole bunch of great musicians from that and there hasn’t been anything that filled that job for me since then. So instead I’m now accepting my looming middle-age and listen to music from my youth.
- With a bit of distance from work I actually managed to noodle around with code just for fun. This weekend I explored the Overpass API and
<template> – the more I play around with modern Vanilla JS and HTML the less I’m willing to tolerate React bros. It’s so easy to build pretty amazing things with HTML and a sprinkle of Vanilla JS on top.
- I finished building the Lego Porsche 911 and it is indeed very pretty. I picked the Turbo configuration on my first build and some time next week I’ll probably give the Targa version a go.
- I’m not sure how much I miss social media. I still grab my phone once in a while without a thought and get slightly nervous when I can’t find Tweetbot or Instagram. And I still don’t have an invitation for Dispo, which is a bit of a bummer.
- Weeknotes Week 14 2019
- Weeknotes Week 8 2019
- Weeknotes Week 7 2019
- Weeknotes Week 6, 2019
- Weeknotes Week 5, 2019
- Weeknotes Week 4, 2019
- Week 9, 2018
- Week 8, 2018
- Week 7, 2018
- Week 6, 2018
- Week 5, 2018
- Week 4, 2018
- Week 3, 2018
- Week 2, 2018
- Week 1, 2018
- New Year’s Resolution 2018