Two down, ten to go.
February 28, 2019
February 27, 2019
February 26, 2019
February 24, 2019
- About once a month I ponder this story of the guy who decided to end his life – and before doing so, blowing his money by spending it on hookers and blow and then came back from it: “Somewhere in the midst of my coke-fueled orgy, I decided life wasn’t so bad after all.” It’s not something I’m in the danger of doing, but it’s a compelling story.
- I went for my daily walk a bit later than last week. And it’s quite a different thing to walk around a forest after the sun set.
- Yay, my allergies are here.
February 23, 2019
Der liebe Gott sieht alles.
February 22, 2019
Good article, but maybe with a bit of a selective memory. Many blogs, including mine, (hence the title) have been like this for the last almost two decades.
February 21, 2019
February 19, 2019
February 17, 2019
- The sun is setting later and later and I’m making use of that by going for a walk before six these days.
- I went to the last Mustermesse Basel ever – and it was as slightly weird as I remember it to be. Still sad to know it was the last one.
- After I saw that the place I tend to go to have duck and dumplings has Char Siu now I went to give it a try – I quite like it! I might still get the duck the next time again, though.
- Sunny day today – I wanted to go for a walk at one of the usual places where I take walks sometimes and I didn’t even make it out of the car at the car park, it was so crowded.
- I bought the latest Civ IV expansion and wasted basically all my weekend on it. It’s fun, though. A lot harder than it used to be.
February 16, 2019
Well, hello there.
February 15, 2019
February 14, 2019
February 13, 2019
Blue sky = Dominik looking at planes out of his window during lunch break.