Twitter is a fragile and fleeting place. Give your ideas and thoughts the permanent home they deserve.
bedenklich, wie wahrscheinlich es mittlerweile ist, dass ganze kulturen oder landstriche einfach ausgelöscht werden, weil die gründer die eigene position innerhalb ihres metaspiels gewinnen oder zumindest konsolidieren wollen
- The 20 Unhappiest People You Meet In The Comments Sections Of Year-End Lists : Monkey See : NPR
- "it's not just about knitting!"
- Official Google Webmaster Central Blog: Clicks and impressions for authors
- Untitled (http://memegenerator.net/cache/instances/400x/11/12016/12304692.jpg)
- New version of @CarcassonneApp ?
- Wheeeeeee! | Flickr – Photo Sharing!
- Last year around the same time:
- Future-Friendly Resources
- The new, new Twitter: 10 big takeaways – SplatF
- "one of Twitter’s strengths has always been its willingness to design for its mainstream users at the expense of its geek users"
- ray’s song :: zefrank.com
- @sebastiankeil das Video, das Du suchst, sollte sowieso nicht auf YouTube sein.
- I'll just stand here and play with the Pantone thing until I get fed.
- Once Upon – today and tomorrow
- “Once Upon” are three important contemporary web sites, recreated with technology and spirit of late 1997, according to the memories of Olia Lialina & Dragan Espenschied. They created a 1997 version of Google+, YouTube and facebook, all optimized for Netscape Navigator 4.03, running under Windows 95. Of course you can view them with a browser that still supports HTML Frames. I really love this little detail: the transfer speed of the server is limited to 8 kB/s («dial-up» speed).
- Rogue Amoeba | Quality Audio Software for Mac OS X
- Meet the Qwikster mascot! – mlkshk
- RT @Mike_FTW: Meet the Qwikster mascot! via @essl
- Emotional Bag Check
- Oh, wow: Emotional Bag Check.
- Bootstrap, from Twitter
- Alexander Lebedev in Russian TV punch-up | Media | guardian.co.uk
- Lunch | pixi.li
- YouTube – Broadcast Yourself.
- I am not quite sure what her name is… maybe she can repeat it again?
It was the manic, unbalanced voice of somebody on the verge of madness, trying to escape office life through the magic portal of Twitter. It was great.
- Snow on Cuba Mall in central Wellington (HD) on Vimeo
- Kiwis surprised by snow:
- Menu Bar – LostFocus
- LostFocus: Menu Bar
- N O M N O M I S M
- Drool: /via @prakashdaniel
- Modestep – Sunlight (Jacob Plant Remix) | Listen to Free Music Online | dominik – Blip.fm
- I am not used to a sky without clouds anymore. ♫
- Nyan Cat – 24 Hour Edition
- RT @hackr: 24 hours. seriously. 24 hours.
- Peshwari Nyan: Bollywood Nyan Cat Full Length
- 30 Minutes. Seriously. 30 Minutes.
- yoga poses by ~drixx-nudal on deviantART
- @MeiNg you probably know this already:
- Vroom-vroom | pixi.li
- WordPress + Twitter + Facebook = Social – alexking.org
Twttr seems to be simple sms-blogging.
— Dominik Schwind (@dominik) Juli 20, 2006
- [this is aaronland] Things I Have Written Elsewhere #1305615600
- Well yes but isn’t that a bit too soon? on Twitpic
- RT @codepo8: Well yes but isn't that a bit too soon?
- Laravel – Clean & Classy PHP Web Development
- A RESTful PHP framework. Looks interesting.
- The loss of @towerbridge from a cultural point of view | Stef Lewandowski
- Repressive Tolerance
- The tax haven in the heart of Britain
- I did not know that about the City of London
- How Tower Bridge Changed My Relationship With Twitter
- Andy Budd on how the Tower Bridge mash-up was one of the first of it's kind and inspiring in that way.
- Syrian lesbian blogger is revealed conclusively to be a married man | World news | The Guardian
- @kyels yeah, what an ass. That last sentence made me so angry.
- Nissan LEAF CARWINGS tells any RSS feed provider your current position, speed, direction, destination, etc. « Casey Halverson
- Well, the Nissan LEAF is ugly as fuck, but now I kind of want one:
- Infovore » Where’s @towerbridge?
- I can't wait until some famous Dominik finally gets access to my account here on twitter:
- On The Network
- "For crying out loud, use your head, not just your mouth."
- On The Network Manifesto
- Derek Powazek is thinking about starting a podcast or something called “On The Network” to counter all the idiocy he hears in traditional media about the internet.
Just trying ThinkUp. It’s pretty awesome.